Differentiate. Educate. Innovate.
Protecting your clients from potential pitfalls is part of being a top-notch Advisor. You work hard to find solutions to help them safeguard and plan for their future.
But are you providing them with the tools they need to further protect their families?
There is no doubt that technology has made our lives easier. It’s made everything from shopping to paying bills to getting news easy and convenient. However, when family needs to step in and locate critical information and documents they are blocked out with no access or paper trail, and little information to go on.
Whether your clients loved ones are;
- Stepping in to handle their affairs due to aging;
- Searching for legal paperwork such as Advance Directives in the event of an emergency;
- Searching for insurance information and needed documents in the event of a natural disaster;
- Or whether loved ones are having to take on the task of funeral planning and closing down the affairs of a loved one;
Not only will they need information and key documents, they’ll need ACCESS to this critical information.
Technology has created conveniences to most areas in our lives, but the downside is that it makes it nearly impossible for others to locate and access our information.
Now, Advisors can bring a solution to this looming problem. You as their Advisor can help your clients be prepared so their loved ones aren’t left scrambling for needed information.
- Strengthen Client Relationships
- Differentiates you and your firm from competition
- Creates additional revenue source
- Creates exit barriers
- Obtain referrals
- Creates groundwork for reaching the next generation
the benefits for your clients:
- Solves a looming problem for their families
- Creates peace of mind for communicating their wishes
- Creates a better experience for your clients loved ones
- The latest technology delivered by you
At My Life & Wishes, we offer the best services for the lowest prices. Partnering with us means getting the best user experience for your clients without breaking your budget. Adding the My Life and Wishes platform to your business model is easy and will take little time away from your day-to-day business. We do most of the work! You provide the portals to your clients and we handle all the support.
We understand each firm is different. We can tailor a plan to fit you and your organizations needs. We offer:
- Unlimited deployments We want you to be able to grow your business, not cap you at any given number. Your success is our success.
- Staff logins at no additional charge Your staff is an essential part of your operation, so why pay more to keep them in the loop? Let us provide the training and support for you and your staff.
- Advanced training You will receive onboarding materials, webinars, video support and unlimited email, phone or chat with you and your staff.
- Co-branded material Includes communication pieces, emails and proprietary referral cards.
- Marketing Marketing and rollout assistance is provided to you and your team.
Get started now with My Life & Wishes by filling out the form below and request a demo . Once your request has been processed, one of our advisors will contact you with a free phone consultation to make sure you get the perfect plan for your specific business. We take into account the size of your firm and number of clients to make sure you have all the support you need to integrate My Life & Wishes seamlessly into your business, and get your clients the service they deserve as quickly as possible. We’ll answer any questions you have to make sure your partnership with My Life & Wishes starts on the smoothest course possible.
Help your clients plan by partnering with My Life & Wishes. You can solve this looming problem…before it becomes a problem!
TO SCHEDULE A DEMO OR
Request A Quote
What some of our partners have to say
“The MLW platform is the perfect addition to our Client Continued Membership program! It takes our firm to the next level as to technology and services we offer. Our clients love it too. The ease of implementation and added value for our clients is a home-run!” – David Taylor, attorney, Twin Falls, ID
“We are thrilled to have our clients enrolled in this program. Having worked with this program for several years, we’ve consistently received outstanding feedback. We are excited to continue providing this invaluable benefit to our members well into the future!” – Peter Osman, Attorney & Counselor at Law, Madison, WI
“Love My Life and Wishes. And so do my clients!” – Heidi Thompson, Ed.M, JD, Phoenix, AZ
“We absolutely love this amazing tool…and so do the families we serve!” – Stephanie Maloney, Premier Estate Planning, Surprise, AZ
“Jon and Michelle have provided quality service and outstanding support throughout the entire process. Thank you for a great experience!” – Jeffrey G. Marsocci, The Plain English Attorney, Raleigh, NC
“You all have been extremely professional and fast-paced, we appreciate that! You guys are so awesome and easy to work with!” – Janelle Scoggins, the Law Offices of Jeffrey G. Marsocci, PLLC, Raleigh, NC
“I’ve personally experienced what happens when loved ones pass away without leaving information or instructions. This nightmare can be avoided! My Life and Wishes is the solution everyone needs! I recommend it to all my clients, friends and family. – Brian E. Green, President, 3 Point Financial Solutions, Coudersport, PA
“I recommend it to clients as a huge time-saver for your family and helpful for you! You are able to restrict access and grant access freely to family or other trusted advisors. It keeps your passwords straight and your documents in order. It’s a great tool!”– Marjorie Desmond, Estate Planning Attorney, Scottsdale/Tempe, AZ
“The Value you provide to clients is priceless!” – Cindy Arledge, Author, Entrepreneur, Leader of the Legacy Family Planning Industry, McKinny, TX